Thursday, June 07, 2007

The End of Class

Well, this class is almost over, and I have to admit, I'm a little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: the peanut is neither a pea nor a nut. Discuss.

Well, there is only a week left of class, and I have to admit, I am really sorry to see this class end. I have learned so much from all of you - and I have really started to see the world differently, and I hope that you all have too. I want to thank you all for bearing with me and buying into this class - I have thoroughly enjoyed each one of your blogs. It has been some of the most rewarding and thought provoking "marking" I have ever done!

While I know that we still have a lot to do in the next week, and it doesn't seem like the end, the blogging will be over soon. Your final blog marks are fast approaching, and hopefully you are all putting the final touches on your blogs, editing, adding hyperlinks, polishing, updating, etc. I am really interested to know what you plan to do with your blog when the class is over. Personally, I don't know what to do with my blog. I have become very used to thinking about it. I have put hours and hours of time into this, and it seems really wrong for that to all just be done. Perhaps I will adapt it into a more personal blog. I know quite a few people who keep blogs to keep all of their friends informed about their lives. But I think I actually like writing about the media. Hmmm... Is anyone planning on keeping theirs - or changing it to some other form? I am hoping to teach this class again and I will try this blogging out again. Are there any comments or suggestions about blogging in class? This was my first time, so please, leave some suggestions for me. I would like to have some comments about blogging, what you think about it, what you will do, what I should do, etc. Please comment!

1 comment:

Sp4d3 said...

Well i don't think i'm going to kep my blog..well maybe i will but it will be more of a thing i do when i'm REALLY bored but other than that no i don't think i'll really keep it updated.