Friday, June 15, 2007

Last Post: Mixed Emotions




These two pics represent my feelings about this last day of school. I loved this class! Thank you for being my guinea pigs with blogging. Please take a moment to comment on the blogging experience, and give me any advice for the future in blogging. Also, please let me know if I should delete your link or if I could use your blog as an example in the future. Let me know ... and READ THE EXAM REVIEW POSTS, PEOPLE! I WILL HELP YOU OUT OF PITY. (Where is that line from?)

Thanks again, have a great summer and a great life and think about this:

“If, as Aristotle said, "The unexamined life is not worth living," so, in today's life, "the unexamined culture is not worth living in." George Gerbner

2 comments:

sallyspaghetti said...

yeah i really liked this class too, and i like blogging. you can use my blog as an example in the future if you want to.

sensgirl1512 said...

Hey MzQbit! Ya so Blogging was lots of fun. You can use my blog as an example if you would like. I also just wanted to tell you that I will be in on Monday to hand in my documentary. I don't have an exam on Monday, so if its okay with you can I bring it on Wednesday. I understand if not, otherwise I will see you Monday! Please let me know!